My latest full-length album of original songs, Moments of Insanity, is available at popular download and streaming sites.
Song of the Month
This month’s featured song is “My Kind of a Cash”, a Johnny Cash tribute song Michael J. Parker and I wrote back in 2003. We finished writing the song literally hours before Cash passed away, though we didn’t realize it at the time. The recording is from my latest single, which is available at popular streaming and download sites.
- New Single: My Kind of Cash - My Johnny Cash tribute song, "My Kind of Cash", written with Michael J. Parker, was released on Friday, February 26, 2021, which would have been Cash's 89th birthday. It is now available on popular streaming and download sites worldwide.
- New Single: Like You Never Loved Me - My latest single, "Like You Never Loved Me" was released on February 5, 2021. It is available now in popular digital music stores.
- New Single: Ghosts - My first single of 2021, "Ghosts", was released on January 8, 2021. It available now at popular digital music stores.
For a complete list of news items going back as far as 1998, please visit the News Archive.
Recent Blog Entries
- Happy New Year (A Month Late) - Several times during 2020 I started writing posts about 2020 but abandoned them after a while. Each time it seemed like I’d written a bunch of words but really didn’t know what I was trying to say. A few times in the past, I’ve written New Year, or new decade, blogs around the time the ... Read more
- Story Behind the Album: Moments of Insanity - 2020 has been a crazy year. Yeah, I know I’m stating the obvious — the year’s insanity may be the only point of agreement between my friends on the far left and my friends on the far right. However, were I to try to condense the story behind my latest album, Moments of Insanity, into ... Read more
- Story Behind the Song: “Stubborn Heart” - “Stubborn Heart” is a song about the conflict between the head and the heart. You know how it goes: The head tries to reason with the heart in matters of crushes, infatuation, love, passion, and various other thinking/feeling conflicts. The heart doesn’t want to hear logic, though. It’s into feelings, even at the risk of ... Read more
For more blog entries, please visit the Blog.
Updated: March 1, 2021