My latest single is an acoustic cover of the classic Rolling Stones hit “Time is on My Side”. It is available now at iTunes, Google Play, Groove Music, and other online music stores.
Song of the Month
- Acoustic Cover of “Time is on My Side” Released - My acoustic cover of the Rolling Stones' classic "Time is on My Side", written by Jerry Ragovoy under the pen name Norman Meade, was released on March 31, 2017. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
- New Single: Once Through the Sixties - My latest single, Once Through the Sixties, was released on March 9, 2017. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
- Cover of Dylan’s “Blowin’ in the Wind” Now Available - My rock-flavored cover of Bob Dylan's classic "Blowin' in the Wind" was released on January 27, 2017. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
For a complete list of news items going back as far as 1998, please visit the News Archive.
Recent Blog Entries
- Back to the Sixties? - Anyone who’s been paying attention to my digital single releases in the first quarter of this year may have detected a theme. In late January, I released my rock-flavored cover of Bob Dylan’s iconic 1960s protest song, “Blowin’ in the Wind”. Early last month I put out a new recording of a song Ray Ducharme ... Read more
- Coincidences - Have you ever had an experience where you were working on something at a particular time, partly due to a series of coincidences that “just happened” to make something convenient at that time, where that thing you were working on ended up feeling “just right” for that moment? I had one a couple of weekends ... Read more
- Looking Backward, Looking Forward - Like many people, I set aside some time at the end of one year and the beginning of the next to review the year gone by and consider plans for the new year. Some years are easier to review, or plan for, than others. Of course, plans can change at any point during the year, and ... Read more
For more blog entries, please visit the Blog.
Updated: April 1, 2017