My 2016 pop album, In and Out of Love Again, featuring love songs, breakup songs, and even a lust song, is available on CD at Kunaki. You can also find digital downloads at Amazon MP3, iTunes, Tidal, and other online music stores.
Song of the Month
This month’s featured song is “Halloween”, a country waltz I wrote with lyricist Kent Newsome back in 1998. This recording features the guitar work of Hans Van Even, and was released as a digital single in 2008. It is available in popular digital music stores.
- New Single: “What Are We” - A new single, What Are We, was released on August 18, 2017. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
- New Single: I Don’t Pray Anymore - A brand new single, I Don't Pray Anymore, was released on May 5, 2017. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
- Acoustic Cover of “Time is on My Side” Released - My acoustic cover of the Rolling Stones' classic "Time is on My Side", written by Jerry Ragovoy under the pen name Norman Meade, was released on March 31, 2017. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
For a complete list of news items going back as far as 1998, please visit the News Archive.
Recent Blog Entries
- The Mid-Year Break - Can you believe we’re already halfway (plus a few days) through 2017? At the start of the year, my “Looking Backward, Looking Forward” blog, in addition to reflecting a bit on the year gone by, speculated a bit on what might be in store for this year. I’d alluded to some recording projects I had ... Read more
- Story Behind the Song: “I Don’t Pray Anymore” - My latest single, as of this writing (early May 2017), is a song I wrote over thirty years ago, in early 1987. That was before I was writing lyrics on the computer, and before I started keeping extensive notes of lyric drafts in progress, so it would be tough to recreate the history of the ... Read more
- Back to the Sixties? - Anyone who’s been paying attention to my digital single releases in the first quarter of this year may have detected a theme. In late January, I released my rock-flavored cover of Bob Dylan’s iconic 1960s protest song, “Blowin’ in the Wind”. Early last month I put out a new recording of a song Ray Ducharme ... Read more
For more blog entries, please visit the Blog.
Updated: October 1, 2017