My 2016 pop album, In and Out of Love Again, featuring love songs, breakup songs, and even a lust song, is available on CD at Kunaki. You can also find digital downloads at Amazon MP3, iTunes, Tidal, and other online music stores.
Song of the Month
This month’s featured song is “Spam It”, a semi-punk-flavored rock song I wrote with Rob Stoecklein a decade ago. My day job in the I.T. industry includes daily spam fighting, and it’s amazing to see that many of these references are still current with today’s spammers. And, yeah, I still feel the same way about scumbag spammers! This recording is from my 2008 digital single. It is available in popular digital music stores.
- New Single: “What Are We” - A new single, What Are We, was released on August 18, 2017. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
- New Single: I Don’t Pray Anymore - A brand new single, I Don't Pray Anymore, was released on May 5, 2017. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
- Acoustic Cover of “Time is on My Side” Released - My acoustic cover of the Rolling Stones' classic "Time is on My Side", written by Jerry Ragovoy under the pen name Norman Meade, was released on March 31, 2017. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
For a complete list of news items going back as far as 1998, please visit the News Archive.
Recent Blog Entries
- ¡Con Gusto! - When I took Spanish in high school, we learned that the response to, “gracias,” (“thank you”) should be, “¡de nada” (an expression translated as, “you’re welcome,” but literally meaning, “from nothing”, with an intention along the lines of, “there’s nothing to be thankful about”). It makes sense, I guess. I mean, it’s kind of a ... Read more
- The Mid-Year Break - Can you believe we’re already halfway (plus a few days) through 2017? At the start of the year, my “Looking Backward, Looking Forward” blog, in addition to reflecting a bit on the year gone by, speculated a bit on what might be in store for this year. I’d alluded to some recording projects I had ... Read more
- Story Behind the Song: “I Don’t Pray Anymore” - My latest single, as of this writing (early May 2017), is a song I wrote over thirty years ago, in early 1987. That was before I was writing lyrics on the computer, and before I started keeping extensive notes of lyric drafts in progress, so it would be tough to recreate the history of the ... Read more
For more blog entries, please visit the Blog.
Updated: November 1, 2017