If you’re looking for some unique interpretations of classic Christmas carols, please check out What Child is This?, my 9-song/10-track album of carols, which is available at popular online music stores.
My latest full-length album of original songs, The Road That I Must Take is available at popular download and streaming sites.
Song of the Month
This month’s featured song is “The Day After the Day After Christmas”, a song I wrote with Michael J. Parker back in 2004. The song tells the story of one family’s strategy for making the most of their Christmas shopping budget. You can read the story behind the song in my blog. This recording is from my 2006 EP That Time of Year, which features four original Christmas songs.
- New Single: “Steel” - "Steel", a new acoustic song of encouragement, dedicated to those who are going through hard times, was released on October 25, 2019. It now available at popular on-line music stores.
- New Single: “Come On Home” - A new single, Come On Home, was released on September 27, 2019. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
- New Album: “The Road That I Must Take” - My new pop-rock album, The Road That I Must Take, was released on August 2, 2019. it is now available in most popular on-line music stores.
For a complete list of news items going back as far as 1998, please visit the News Archive.
Recent Blog Entries
- Story Behind the Song: “Wishing You Well” - “Wishing You Well”, a song I wrote back in 2007 and recently included on my The Road That I Must Take album, came about as the result of a songwriting challenge. On June 18, 2007, the local Orange County chapter of Just Plain Folks picked two possible song titles, “Wishing You Well” and “The Last ... Read more Story Behind the Song: “Wishing You Well”
- Story Behind the Song: “Sweet, Sweet Color of Love” - On the last day of November 2011, TAXI, an organization that bills itself as helping “independent Songwriters, Artists, and Composers get their music to Record Labels, Film & TV Music Supervisors, Music Libraries, Music Publishers, Music Licensing Companies, Ad Agencies, and Video Game Companies”, published a listing that started out, “NY Ad Agency URGENTLY needs ... Read more Story Behind the Song: “Sweet, Sweet Color of Love”
- Story Behind the Album: The Road That I Must Take - My latest (released August 2, 2019) album, The Road That I Must Take, is dedicated to those who are at a crossroads in life, trying to process lessons they’ve learned along the way and decide where to head next. Oh, it didn’t start out that way. Rather, a combination of life events over the past ... Read more Story Behind the Album: The Road That I Must Take
For more blog entries, please visit the Blog.
Updated: December 1, 2019