My Love Holds On album includes twelve original songs about holding on to love in various forms. It is available on CD and for digital downloads from CD Baby and for digital downloads at iTunes, Amazon, and other popular digital download stores.
Song of the Month
This month’s featured song is "Make Me Feel", a jazzy, mature relationship song I wrote with Alexei Ustinov. The recording is the title track from my 5-track double single of duets with Beverly Bremers from 2008. For the story behind the song and recording, see my November 2008 blog entitled "From Russia (and California) With Love".
- Now Playing on ISWM Radio Network - My music is now being featured on the “Independent Songwriters in Cyberspace” radio show on the Independent Songwriters Magazine Radio Network.
- Multiple Recordings Updated - Several songs have been updated with October 2015 mixes from my forthcoming (2016) pop album, In and Out of Love Again. These include "Lust", "One Good Reason", "That Kiss", and "What Do You Want to Know".
- New Recording of “Can’t Make Love With Your Memory” - A clip from a new recording of "Can't Make Love With your Memory" has been posted on its lyrics page.
For a complete list of news items going back as far as 1998, please visit the News Archive.
Recent Blog Entries
- Story Behind the Song: “It Might Be Memphis” - The large majority — I’d guess 75% or more — of my songs are written starting from the lyrics, whether I write those myself or get a lyric from a collaborator. "It Might Be Memphis", which I’ve come to call my "wishful thinking" song (a more positive spin on it might be to call it ... Read more
- Story Behind the Song: “It Started in a Manger” - The year was 1982, and I was attending graduate school at USC in Los Angeles, California. I’d been attending the Newman Center (a small Roman Catholic church geared toward college students) near the USC campus and was planning to attend a Christmas party there. I don’t recall much about the party, but I do remember ... Read more
- Three-Month Progress Report - Exactly three months ago, I announced my intention to produce a pop album, with the working title In and Out of Love Again, for release sometime during the first half of 2016. I also promised to provide occasional updates on the progress of the album, which I’ve done a couple of times since then in ... Read more
For more blog entries, please visit the Blog.
Updated: February 1, 2016