My pop album, In and Out of Love Again, is available for digital downloads at popular online music stores.
Song of the Month
This month’s featured song is “Like a Lover Would”. The recording is from my latest single "Like a Lover Would (Cool Jazz Mix)", an instrumental jazz quartet arrangement featuring piano and muted trumpet.
- New Single: “Like a Lover Would (Cool Jazz Mix)”- A new single, Like a Lover Would (Cool Jazz Mix), was released on February 1, 2019. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
- New Single: Love is Enough- A new single, Love is Enough, written with Ray Ducharme, was released on August 31, 2018. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
- New Single: “I Didn’t Think”- A new single, I Didn't Think, written with Mary Lou Sudkamp, was released on June 13, 2018. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
For a complete list of news items going back as far as 1998, please visit the News Archive.
Recent Blog Entries
- Story Behind the Song: “Undertow”- The story behind my latest single, “Undertow”, starts back in early November of 2003. I’d emailed a relatively new co-writer, Mary Lou Sudkamp, about some potential opportunities with our first co-write, “I Didn’t Think”. She attached a new lyric, “Undertow”, to her reply, asking about my interest in writing music to it. I was pretty ... Read moreStory Behind the Song: “Undertow”
- A Belated Year-End/New Year Blog- I can’t believe January 2018 is already more than half over! I’d originally intended to write a year-end/New Year blog on either New Year’s Eve or New Year’s Day, but then various projects I was working on those days took longer than expected. Then January 2nd arrived, and it was back to the day job, ... Read moreA Belated Year-End/New Year Blog
- Thoughts on the Demise of Cakewalk- In an announcement dated November 17, 2017, but which only became public knowledge earlier this week, Gibson Brands, the company that is best known as a guitar maker (e.g. they make Les Paul guitars), announced that they were, “ceasing active development and production of Cakewalk branded products.” The reason stated was, “to better align with ... Read moreThoughts on the Demise of Cakewalk
For more blog entries, please visit the Blog.
Updated: February 1, 2019