Song of the Month
This month I am featuring "In and Out of Love Again" a modern pop song I intend to use as the title song for a future pop album. For some preliminary information on that album, please see my latest blog entry.
- Website Now Mobile-Friendly - This website got a major overhaul for its July 2015 update, making it mobile-friendly using responsive design and adding a number of features. For more on the history of this site's design see the "Evolution of a Website" blog entry.
- Easter Single Released - Rick's brand new Easter 2015 single, Hallelujah, He is Risen, was released in late March 2015. It is already available in many popular digital music stores.
- Christmas Album Released - Rick's full-length album of traditional Christmas carols (and one adaptation of a traditional carol with added original words and music) was released in December 2014. It is available in most popular digital music stores.
For a complete list of news items going back as far as 1998, please visit the News Archive.
Recent Blog Entries
- Announcement of Intent - Back in 2009, I released my first full-length album, Love Holds On, a collection of original songs written over a period of approximately thirteen years. Since then, I have released ten digital singles, nine of those with original songs and one an original arrangement of a classic hymn, and another full length album with original ... Read more
- Evolution of a Website - If you’ve visited my website at any point in the past, you may have (or at least I hope you have) noticed that it looks a little different this month. In fact, if you’ve visited this site on your smartphone, I hope you’ll notice that it looks a lot different. We’ll get to what is ... Read more
- You Get What You Get - Back when my daughter, Nicole, was a little girl in the mid-1990s, I had a busy career in the computer industry. I’d be working long, often stressful, days, and I’d get home fairly worn out on the energy front. Nicole’s bedtime would roll around, and I was, more often than not, nominated to read her ... Read more
For more blog entries, please visit the Blog.
Updated: August 1, 2015