My brand new pop album, In and Out of Love Again, featuring love songs, breakup songs, and even a lust song, is now available. You can find it at Amazon MP3, iTunes, Tidal, and other digital download stores.
Song of the Month
This month’s featured song is "Love Holds On", which I wrote with Rebecca Hanneman back in the late 90s. This recording is an up-tempo pop mix of the song from my just-released full-length album, In and Out of Love Again.
- “In and Out of Love Again” Album Released - It just squeaked in under my "first half of 2016" goal, but my new pop album, In and Out of Love Again is now available. For the latest list of confirmed stores carrying the album, check the Store page.
- Teaser Single from Upcoming Album - My upcoming pop album,In and Out of Love Again, won't be available until sometime this summer, but the first single, "Don't Blame Me", written with pop singer AGATA, is available now in popular digital music stores.
- Now Playing on ISWM Radio Network - My music is now being featured on the “Independent Songwriters in Cyberspace” radio show on the Independent Songwriters Magazine Radio Network.
For a complete list of news items going back as far as 1998, please visit the News Archive.
Recent Blog Entries
- Made It! (Whew!) - Last August 1st, I announced my intention to record and release a pop album by the end of the first half of 2016. I’ll get to more of the story in a minute, but, without further ado, here it is (playable in its entirety courtesy of CD Baby and YouTube): At the time, I’d begun ... Read more
- Getting Down to the Wire - It’s now been seven months since I announced my intention to record a pop album and release it during the first half of 2016 and four months since my most recent public update on that project. As we enter the second quarter of 2016, it is getting down to the wire if I am to ... Read more
- Story Behind the Song: “It Might Be Memphis” - The large majority — I’d guess 75% or more — of my songs are written starting from the lyrics, whether I write those myself or get a lyric from a collaborator. "It Might Be Memphis", which I’ve come to call my "wishful thinking" song (a more positive spin on it might be to call it ... Read more
For more blog entries, please visit the Blog.
Updated: July 4, 2016