My pop album, In and Out of Love Again, featuring love songs, breakup songs, and even a lust song, is now available on CD at Kunaki. You can also find digital downloads at Amazon MP3, iTunes, Tidal, and other online music stores.
Song of the Month
This month’s featured song is “I Don’t Pray Anymore”, a contemporary gospel song I wrote way back in 1987. The recording is from my brand new single of the same name, which is now available in popular digital music stores.
- New Single: I Don’t Pray Anymore - A brand new single, I Don't Pray Anymore, was released on May 5, 2017. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
- Acoustic Cover of “Time is on My Side” Released - My acoustic cover of the Rolling Stones' classic "Time is on My Side", written by Jerry Ragovoy under the pen name Norman Meade, was released on March 31, 2017. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
- New Single: Once Through the Sixties - My latest single, Once Through the Sixties, was released on March 9, 2017. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
For a complete list of news items going back as far as 1998, please visit the News Archive.
Recent Blog Entries
- Story Behind the Song: “I Don’t Pray Anymore” - My latest single, as of this writing (early May 2017), is a song I wrote over thirty years ago, in early 1987. That was before I was writing lyrics on the computer, and before I started keeping extensive notes of lyric drafts in progress, so it would be tough to recreate the history of the ... Read more
- Back to the Sixties? - Anyone who’s been paying attention to my digital single releases in the first quarter of this year may have detected a theme. In late January, I released my rock-flavored cover of Bob Dylan’s iconic 1960s protest song, “Blowin’ in the Wind”. Early last month I put out a new recording of a song Ray Ducharme ... Read more
- Coincidences - Have you ever had an experience where you were working on something at a particular time, partly due to a series of coincidences that “just happened” to make something convenient at that time, where that thing you were working on ended up feeling “just right” for that moment? I had one a couple of weekends ... Read more
For more blog entries, please visit the Blog.
Updated: May 5, 2017