My latest single is a rock-flavored cover of Bob Dylan’s classic “Blowin’ in the Wind”. It is available now at iTunes, Google Play, Groove Music, and other online music stores. See my latest blog for the story behind the recording.
Song of the Month
This month’s featured song is “Once Through the Sixties”, a song I wrote with Ray Ducharme back in 1997. The recording is from my brand new digital single, released on March 9th, and now available at popular digital music stores.
- New Single: Once Through the Sixties - My latest single, Once Through the Sixties, was released on March 9, 2017. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
- Cover of Dylan’s “Blowin’ in the Wind” Now Available - My rock-flavored cover of Bob Dylan's classic "Blowin' in the Wind" was released on January 27, 2017. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
- Two Albums Now Available on CD - My two latest albums, In and Out of Love Again and What Child is This?, are now available on CD at Kunaki.
For a complete list of news items going back as far as 1998, please visit the News Archive.
Recent Blog Entries
- Coincidences - Have you ever had an experience where you were working on something at a particular time, partly due to a series of coincidences that “just happened” to make something convenient at that time, where that thing you were working on ended up feeling “just right” for that moment? I had one a couple of weekends ... Read more
- Looking Backward, Looking Forward - Like many people, I set aside some time at the end of one year and the beginning of the next to review the year gone by and consider plans for the new year. Some years are easier to review, or plan for, than others. Of course, plans can change at any point during the year, and ... Read more
- Story Behind the Song: “The Day After the Day After Christmas” - As a largely unknown songwriter, who has yet to have a mainstream (or even cult) hit here in the USA — I make this geographical caveat only due to some minor international success, including a local radio hit in Norway and a top 5 radio and video hit in Mongolia, back in 2003 and 2004, ... Read more
For more blog entries, please visit the Blog.
Updated: March 9, 2017