A couple of years ago I released an album with original arrangements of some of my favorite Christmas carols. What Child is This? is available at Amazon MP3, iTunes, Google Play, and other digital download stores.
Song of the Month
This month’s featured song is my brand new single, “You Make Life Easier”. I wrote this back in 2011 and recorded the tracks at that time. This recording is brand new remix. It was just released today, December 1st, and is already available at iTunes, Google Play, Tidal, and other popular on-line music stores.
- New Single Available: You Make Life Easier - A brand new single, You Make Life Easier, was released on December 1, 2016. Please check the Store page for the latest list of stores carrying the recording.
- New Single Available: I Believe - My latest single, I Believe is now available. For the latest list of confirmed stores carrying the single, check the Store page.
- New Single Released: A Place to Meet Jesus - This one has been over five years in coming, but a new single, A Place to Meet Jesus, written with Al Lowry, is now available. For the latest list of confirmed stores carrying the album, check the Store page.
For a complete list of news items going back as far as 1998, please visit the News Archive.
Recent Blog Entries
- Story Behind the Song: “The Day After the Day After Christmas” - As a largely unknown songwriter, who has yet to have a mainstream (or even cult) hit here in the USA — I make this geographical caveat only due to some minor international success, including a local radio hit in Norway and a top 5 radio and video hit in Mongolia, back in 2003 and 2004, ... Read more
- Story Behind the Song: “I Believe” - Back in Spring of 2011 I joined the TAXI independent A&R service in what I might best describe as a last ditch effort to try and get my songs into some paying opportunities. I’d been trying to make a living as a songwriter for over a decade, I’d been divorced for a bit over a ... Read more
- Story Behind the Song: “A Place to Meet Jesus” - Back in February of 2011, at an open mic performance in Huntington Beach, California, I announced my intention to release a recording of a song Al Lowry and I wrote in 2010 called "A Place to Meet Jesus" "in the next month or so": Well, it took more than five and a half years, but ... Read more
For more blog entries, please visit the Blog.
Updated: December 1, 2016