My brand new pop album, In and Out of Love Again, featuring love songs, breakup songs, and even a lust song, is now available. You can find it at Amazon MP3, iTunes, Tidal, and other digital download stores.
Song of the Month
In commemoration of the fifteenth anniversary of 9/11, this month’s featured song is “Help Us Understand”, written in the days following September 11, 2001. This recording is from the digital single of the same name. You can read the detailed story of the song in my latest blog entry.
- “In and Out of Love Again” Album Released - It just squeaked in under my "first half of 2016" goal, but my new pop album, In and Out of Love Again is now available. For the latest list of confirmed stores carrying the album, check the Store page.
- Teaser Single from Upcoming Album - My upcoming pop album,In and Out of Love Again, won't be available until sometime this summer, but the first single, "Don't Blame Me", written with pop singer AGATA, is available now in popular digital music stores.
- Now Playing on ISWM Radio Network - My music is now being featured on the “Independent Songwriters in Cyberspace” radio show on the Independent Songwriters Magazine Radio Network.
For a complete list of news items going back as far as 1998, please visit the News Archive.
Recent Blog Entries
- Story Behind the Song: “Help Us Understand” - I’d chosen the week of September 10, 2001 to be a solid week of songwriting. I got off to a respectable start that Monday, repurposing a melody I’d had left over from an abandoned musical theatre project by writing new lyrics and adding a musical bridge. The result was a Christmas song, “Santa’s Best”, which ... Read more
- What’s Next? - There’s a classic series of commercials that features, for example, winning Super Bowl athletes. A narrator asks these athletes, after their big game wins, “what are you going to do next?” The athlete then answers that he’ll be going to a certain theme park where it is not unusual to see people wearing rodent ears. Since finishing ... Read more
- Made It! (Whew!) - Last August 1st, I announced my intention to record and release a pop album by the end of the first half of 2016. I’ll get to more of the story in a minute, but, without further ado, here it is (playable in its entirety courtesy of CD Baby and YouTube): At the time, I’d begun ... Read more
For more blog entries, please visit the Blog.
Updated: September 1, 2016