My latest full-length album of original songs, Moments of Insanity, is available at popular download and streaming sites. The album is also available on CD at Kunaki.
Song of the Month
This month’s featured song is “After Us”, a song I wrote with Michael J. Parker back in 2005. The song made its initial recorded appearance back in 2009 on my Love Holds On album. This version is a newer country-flavored recording from 2020’s Moments of Insanity album, which is available at popular download and streaming sites and is newly available on CD at Kunaki.
- “Moments of Insanity” Now Available on CD - My Moments of Insanity album is now available on CD at Kunaki.
- New Cover Song: I Can See Clearly Now - My dystopian cover of Johnny Nash's "I Can See Clearly Now" was released on April 9, 2021. It is available now on popular streaming and download sites worldwide.
- New Single: Les mots que l’on ne sait pas dire - "Les mots que l'on ne sait pas dire", an adaption of "If I Could Turn the Hands of Time" with French lyrics by Gérard Freling. was released on Friday, March 19, 2021. It is now available on popular streaming and download sites worldwide.
For a complete list of news items going back as far as 1998, please visit the News Archive.
Recent Blog Entries
- Happy New Year (A Month Late) - Several times during 2020 I started writing posts about 2020 but abandoned them after a while. Each time it seemed like I’d written a bunch of words but really didn’t know what I was trying to say. A few times in the past, I’ve written New Year, or new decade, blogs around the time the ... Read more
- Story Behind the Album: Moments of Insanity - 2020 has been a crazy year. Yeah, I know I’m stating the obvious — the year’s insanity may be the only point of agreement between my friends on the far left and my friends on the far right. However, were I to try to condense the story behind my latest album, Moments of Insanity, into ... Read more
- Story Behind the Song: “Stubborn Heart” - “Stubborn Heart” is a song about the conflict between the head and the heart. You know how it goes: The head tries to reason with the heart in matters of crushes, infatuation, love, passion, and various other thinking/feeling conflicts. The heart doesn’t want to hear logic, though. It’s into feelings, even at the risk of ... Read more
For more blog entries, please visit the Blog.
Updated: May 1, 2021